Saturday, July 4, 2015

4.4 kitkat - How do I add a widget to my lock screen?



I am running a fully stock Android 4.4.4 Nexus 5, with Nova (Premium) Launcher. Since I first bought this device, I have heard, read, and been told that adding widgets to the lock screen is possible, as long as it is enabled in settings. Well, it is, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to actually add them.


Sorry if this is a Super Newb question, I've Googled, Binged, etc... With no luck whatsoever. The only thing I seem to ever come across are instructions on how to enable them, which as I stated, I have done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...