Wednesday, July 29, 2015

installation - Error 504 when downloading apps from Play Store?


My device is Motorola Xoom MZ604. The internet connectivity is 4G WiMax via my laptop as hotspot. The problem is when I'm trying to download any app from Google Play Store, it gives me an Error 504 with the message I mentioned in title.


However, if I navigate to the application via browser and click: Install → Select Device → Install and then restart my device, it sometimes works.



Some googling brought me that it's a gateway timeout error. But I'm still unable to figure out how to work around the problem. So looking forward for your help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...