Friday, July 24, 2015

Reset Knox password


I had installed Samsung Knox on my Galaxy Note 3 and now I have forgotten its password. It is not very clear what should I do, in order to reset the password.


From the login page, when I click on the "Forgot password", it asks for an email. As I enter the mail, it says the email has not been registered.


How to reset the Knox password?



Answer




After you go to the web portal, follow the steps below:



  • On the My KNOX User Portal, Click on Devices and select your device.

  • Click on Reset KNOX Password.

  • Launch your My KNOX if you aren't inside it already.

  • Enter your new unlock code; tap Continue.

  • Enter your unlock code again; tap Confirm.


From To manage My KNOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...