Friday, July 10, 2015

cyanogenmod - Automatically connect to VPN when connecting to WiFi?


My university has an open WiFi that requires me to log into a specific VPN before I can access the internet.


Is there any built-in way or app that allows me to specify which VPN I want to start together with a certain WiFi connection? (Similar to Ubuntu's option to combine a WiFi with a VPN) Right now I have to start the VPN manually every time, and if I loose connectivity, the VPN will not automatically reconnect together with the network connection.


I am using cyanogenmod 10.2.0


EDIT:


To clarify, this is what the option looks like in Ubuntu's network manager:


enter image description here


I want to achieve a similar effect in Android/Cyanogenmod.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...