Saturday, July 11, 2015

google play store - Be notified of an update to an app that is not installed


Is there any way to receive an update/new version released notification from the Play Store for an app that is not installed in my phone? I'm using 4.3 on a Nexus 4.



Answer



There isn't anything built in but you can use an app such as Changelog Droid. You would need to add the apps you wish to be notified for to the Observed list within the app.


Note: It appears this app is no longer being maintained and has problems with paid apps. I do not know of an alternative at this point. This app will still work ok for free apps though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...