Thursday, July 2, 2015

android emulator - Use image file as camera


Instead of using the real camera, I would like to simulate the camera input as a static image file. I want it to work with any app, as if it was a camera. To be specific, the Android is inside an emulator in a computer with no webcam.


(Like in this question, but a static image is enough for me)


To be more specific, I want to scan a QR code from WhatsApp in order to use WhatsApp web, so using apps that open when an apps wants to open a camera doesn't work. I need something like a fake camera driver.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...