Friday, July 10, 2015

How can I view Google My Maps on my phone (Nexus One)?


I have a collection of locations in Google My Maps but I don't know how to access it from my phone. Using the browser and go to google map site doesn't help at all. Do you have any idea?



Answer



Bearing in mind I'm using CyanogenMod6 + Google Apps your mileage may vary - but I can access my My Maps as follows:



  • Open Google Maps (the application, not the full site)

  • Click menu

  • Select Layers

  • Select More Layers

  • Select My Maps and your maps should be displayed



Job done


[Edit] Looks like I'd installed the wrong Google Apps package when I flash my ROM last night, (tiny instead of medium), and the updated version has the Layers button up next to the search bar - so I don't need to open the menu (step 2) anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...