Tuesday, July 28, 2015

How to check success status of opened URL in Tasker?


In Tasker, I have created a profile to open a URL when I visit certain place during certain time. It works.. When conditions are met, my default web browser (Dolphin) is opened to handle that URL visit.


I have setup another profile to kill Dolphin when I leave that place or time duration ends (whichever comes first).


Now, I want to make logic flow more complex: If URL fails to load, don't kill Dolphin.


How to check that URL was opened successfully or not? The rest I can do by myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...