Thursday, July 16, 2015

data recovery - Why can't I see Android storage as a partition on PC?



I'm trying to recover accidentally deleted video from HUAWEI P10. I use Ubuntu so I tried to recover it using photorec.


The problem is that I can't see mobile internal storage or SD card storage in the list:enter image description here


First row is a HDD, second row is SSD, third is external HDD and the fourth is I don't know what but not any of the mobile storages.


EDIT
The last row is present only when mobile is connected to the PC.


The mobile is connected to the PC through USB cable and I've set transfer files option. Same result with Transfer photos.


enter image description here


Do you know what to do?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...