Sunday, July 5, 2015

sync - Android voice search doesn't recognize Exchange contacts


So I'm sure this is primarily because the contacts aren't listed in one of the linked gmail accounts. It's killing me because my dad can't use voice commands to call his contacts like he did on his BlackBerry. The only solution I've found so far is to export the exchange contacts to one of the linked gmail accounts. But obviously this must be redone EVERY time he changes something in outlook.


So, is there some way to get voice commands to recognize the Exchange contacts? Or do I have to look for some sort of 3rd party solution that will sync the contacts between the two services?



Also, he doesn't like how the contacts are listed by the person instead of by the company. Any way to change that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...