Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Default rotation direction for landscape apps


My device is Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android lollipop.


Some games run on a landscape mode and the top-side becomes left-hand side and bottom becomes right-hand side. Can I change this so that top goes right and bottom goes left? I don't want to rotate my phone every single time I run these apps.



Answer



You can easily achieve this by automation. I prefer MacroDroid Being easy to learn and free


To understand how MacroDroid works and the settings required for your Android version, see my answer


Your macro would look like this and you can tweak as you like


Trigger: Application Launched / Closed → Select your application



Action: Force Screen RotationForce Landscape (or) Force Landscape 180 (Screen shot below shows possible options)


Constraints: None


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...