Friday, March 17, 2017

Why are some contacts missing in some views after an android update followed by restoring the contacts?


Here is what happened: I upgraded my android version (to 2.1 on an Xperia X10 ), restored my contacts using the native apps. Some contacts are missing, but when I look at speed dial I can see some of the contacts. For example, I have contacts ABC and AYH: I see only AYH in phonebook but when I look at speed dials I see ABC also. I don t understand why is this happening. Am I, by any chance, not using an option to display all my contacts in phone book?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...