Wednesday, March 22, 2017

google play store - How to download apps without a wireless data plan


I bought an i7500, no data plan. I had assumed that connecting to my router would allow me to download apps from the marketplace; apparently not. I get a message about not being able to connect via the SIM data plan.


Is there a way for me to download and install apps without actually getting a data plan?



Answer



You can always use sites like SlideMe.org, which "mirror" many Market apps and allow you to download them without registering your Android device. Beware of stolen apps, though (i.e. paid apps which are available for free). You can also use the Marketplace app with only a wireless router in range.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...