Wednesday, March 22, 2017

gallery - Change image size before sharing an image via email


When I first used the share functionality (Share via email) from the gallery, Android asked me what should be the size of the images (fullsize / normal / small) that will be shared. I opted for regular then, and now I want to change this setting.


I cannot seem to find this setting option anywhere, anyone knows where I can change this ?


(Note: The "crop" feature in the gallery).



Answer



I went against the original clause in my question and used Image Shrink Lite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...