Saturday, March 25, 2017

google play store - How can I buy an app that isn't supported on my (current) device?


As you may know, the official Android Market is in the process of having a sale, charging only 10 cents for a bunch of apps for 10 days. They're going to pick 10 new apps each day, so the apps for sale today won't be on sale tomorrow.


I am an OG Droid owner, and I'm one of the many who is waiting to pounce on the moment the Galaxy Nexus shows up in Verizon stores. I could have upgraded my phone weeks ago, but .. well.. you know how it is.


One of the apps on sale today (Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD) won't let me purchase it, because the Droid doesn't support it. But (hopefully) within a week I will have a phone that definitely supports this game. I don't even care if the game sucks; it's only 10 cents!


Is there any way I can buy the app anyway, so I can install it at a later date?



Answer



You can buy it on the Amazon android appstore. They have the same prices the Google Play. It just gives you a warning that you may be purchasing a game that does not work with your device.


and, as of today (Dec 11th 2011) its still $.10


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...