Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Play High-Resolution mp4 Videos on Galaxy Y



When I try to play high resolution videos on my phone I get this error message:



Sorry, this video cannot be played



Is there a way to make these videos play, like an app that can handle these videos or is it a limitation of my device?



Answer



I'm sorry but your device cannot play high-res videos. Your device should be able to handle videos up to 640*360, this is the resolution of HQ YouTube.


Note that there's absolutely no point in watching HD videos on your phone. It has a screen resolution of 240 x 320. Anything above this will be scaled down to fit the screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...