Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Mount a folder from external sd as /data


How do I mount /mnt/sdcard/data as /data. Right now the /data has its own partition but it's too small (~500mb) and I would much rather give it more space than move apps and other things to my SD card.


My device is Micromax Canvas 2 A110.


It has a ~2GB internal sd card mounted at /mnt/sdcard2
and an external one at /mnt/sdcard and /sdcard
(I'm on some custom rom that switches internal and external default mount points like that)


I don't know what filesystem those are in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...