Sunday, March 5, 2017

rooting - How to remove KINGroot?


I installed KINGroot and regretted it. Now I can't remove all of its files because of permissions only KINGroot has. My friend tried to remove it by using towelroot and other methods but my phone crashes them. I need a PC method to remove all KINGroot files but also having my phone permanently rooted. The friend I mentioned and my other friend have rooted phones without KINGroot.


Can you please help me solve this issue.


I have:




  • Samsung Galaxy S3 mini - model number: GT - I8190

  • version 4.1.2

  • Phone manufacturing date: Jul 28 2013


If you require any other information about my phone please let me know. I messed up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...