Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ram - High "unstability" of phone internal memory


Few days ago a problem appeared. With memory. I have phone with 8 GB internal storage and 64 GB external storage. I keep my photos, songs etc. on external storage of course. Applications are partially on internal and external memory. My phone is Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime powered by Android 4.4.4 (KitKat). It has a root. For a few months, free memory remained at the level of 700-600 MB. Not bad for Android. I know that the level of free memory may vary, but not as much as now. Yesterday the "diagrams of memory" began to jump on the gargantuan value. Only system memory remains the same. Used memory jumps from ~4,50 to almost 4,90 GB. Various files....it's not worth talking. Every second value varies in the range from 43 MB upwards. Several times the pointer took on unrealistic values ​​such as an increase to 700 MB without free memory shrinking, another time memory decided to multiply magically so that the values ​​of all the diagrams exceeded the total memory. Free memory jumped from 625 MB to 140 MB, next returned to ~600 MB and back to ~160 MB. Now it's varying in the range from 160 MB to 150 MB. Can I repair this without hard reset? Maybe it's a kind of memory leak and another bug.


PS. My phone doesn't slow down. And if it's necessary I can do hard reset.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...