Saturday, March 4, 2017

calls - One click calling on the Epic 4G?


I've got an Epic 4G (aka Samsung Galaxy S) and one of the things I'm flummoxed by in my transition from my trusty old HTC Dream/G1 is that there are way too many steps to make a phone call.




  • Power key to wake the screen;

  • Motion to unlock the screen;

  • Phone button to pull up the keypad;

  • Logs tab to find the last few calls.


Am I the only one trying to use this thing as a phone? Am I the only person who mostly calls the same three people all the time?


Is there a faster way to get to my call log? On the G1 I could press the phone button, unlock and I was there.



Answer



Solution ... I got a new phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...