Monday, March 13, 2017

wi fi - Wifi connects for sometimes then disconnects and then never connects


Their is a big issue of WiFi in my phone when i first bought it...


My phone is a Spice Stellar Mi-439, Android KITKAT v4.4.2, 1GHz Processor, 512RAM, 4GB Internal, currently 16GB Expandable.


The problem is that Wifi connects when i switch ON the Wifi and enter the WiFi network but disconnects after sometime of browsing and never connects again even by switch the WiFi ON-OFF-ON and not even by disabling Data Connection. Neither it disconnects when in Sleep or StandBy Mode, it disconnects during browsing or any time. Whereas other users on that WiFi network don't complain about any issue like that. I have no control over that WiFi Network.



It only works when i reboot the set but again disconnects after sometime.


I didn't got any solution from internet for it.


Any knowledge about this issue?



Answer



I didn't find the solution for it but i found an app that automatically fix this issue without rebooting the phone...


WifiFixer


Hope this works for people having issues with wifi...


Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...