Wednesday, March 22, 2017

4.0 ice cream sandwich - Problem in setting up google account - "couldn't open connection to server."


I had just installed custom ROM cynogenmod-9(ICS) in my S Plus device and now I am not able to add Google Account in my android device. It gives the following error message,



Couldn't finish

couldn't open connection to server.



So, what is the problem? why I am getting such kind of error?



Answer



It seems that there was a network problem or gmail was blocked in my office which was making the server not respond and giving exception -> couldn't open connection to server.. I tried at home with my wifi and it worked finally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...