Sunday, March 12, 2017

user interface - How does one use apps that place a menu on the system bar when the buttons are not in the screen?


I'm trying to use an app that places the hamburger menu on the system bar (with Home, Back, and Recent apps buttons). On devices that have a system bar (i.e., these buttons are on the screen), the menu is easily accessible. But now I'm trying to use the app on a device that has physical Home, Back, and Recent apps buttons. The system bar isn't shown, so the menu is apparently inaccessible (where it would be is off the screen). Is there a way to still access this menu when the system bar isn't shown?



Answer



I am not aware of Android solutions to this but here is a work around . This app Menu Button , it doesn't require root and creates a virtual menu bar to manipulate the settings for your app by creating Home , Back and Recents



OP has confirmed that it worked for them


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...