Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Where to get or create an Android Lollipop iso for x64 environment?


My question is simular to this question about iso for x86.



I am looking to dual-boot my Lenovo Yoga 3 pro with Android L and I need an x64 iso. I can not use an x86 as it is not able to install to my hard disk partitioned with GPT. Where can I find an Andorid L x64 iso?


I am willing to try to create an iso on my own. Does anyone know how to do this?



Answer



To get Android Lollipop or another flavor of Android on your x64 laptop I recommend to use an Android disto called RemixOS. They have 64-bit support. There is another Android project called Phoenix OS that is similar but only x86.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...