Sunday, March 12, 2017

cyanogenmod - How to install ClockworkMOD Recovery on Sony Xperia Neo V (MT11a)?


I have rooted my MT11a with UnlockRoot v2.4.2 and the "superuser" app has appeared. The tutorial said my phone should be requesting to upgrade 4.0.2.A.0.42 to another number ending in .62, but the Update Center says the phone is completely up to date. I should be getting the BusyBox after this update, but the update is not happening. Have I missed a step? The phone is working just fine. I downloaded the ROM Manager, and it is requesting to get "ClockworkMOD Recovery" in order to operate. All this I'm doing to get the cyanogen mod.



Answer



Probably the easiest way is to use x-Parts (formerly known as CWM Installer).


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...