Thursday, August 31, 2017

dialer - Can I report phone numbers as spam callers?


Google recently introduced a feature that lets me know if someone is a suspected spam caller. However, sometimes I get calls from numbers that aren't listed as spam callers but are still spam callers. Is there some way I can report these?


Screenshot of spam call


Click image for larger version



Answer




Yes, you can report callers as spam.


From Google support:



You can mark all calls from a number as spam to keep from getting any more and to report the spammer.



  1. Open your device's Phone app phone.

  2. Go to Recent calls Recents.

  3. Tap the call you want to report as spam.

  4. Tap Block / report spam. You’ll be asked if you want to block the number.

  5. If you have the option, tap Report call as spam.


  6. Tap Block.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...