Sunday, August 20, 2017

samsung galaxy s 3 - No confirm prompt when trying to use adb backup


I'm trying to do an adb backup of my Galaxy S3 (i747m), but after receiving the "Now unlock your device and confirm the backup operation" order from adb, I never receive the prompt on the device. It just sits there.


Locking and unlocking it does nothing, entering the command locked or unlocked changes nothing, setting the desktop backup password in development options does nothing, disabling the lockscreen does nothing.


Device is running the stock Samsung 4.1 ROM and is rooted. Computer is windows 7.


How can I get this backup to go through?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...