Friday, August 18, 2017

hardware - Android phone taps touchscreen on its own


I have an LG P690 Optimus Net. The issue I am having is that the phone often enters a state where it keeps on pressing the touchscreen's buttons by its self, and I have to press the back button several times to try and go back while it keeps opening new screens or entering text on its own.



I was wondering, is this something anyone else has experienced? How common is this defect, and has it to do with Optimus Net phones or with phones in general? Are some line of products more susceptible than others? If common then how does the problem I just described typically arise? Could accidentally dropping the phone or humidity in the air cause it for instance?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...