Thursday, August 17, 2017

reboot - How can I stop Samsung Galaxy Spica restarting itself in a loop?


I recently bought a used galaxy spica its in really good condition and etc..but when i launched it up there is something fishy going on...


It restarts in a loop...


As in, it boots up, i can use the phone for around minute or so, then it restarts...then again i can use it for a minute or so...and it restarts...i cant call or anything cause it restarts all the time.


It has been updates from the original 1.5 to 2.1 eclare, if you know a fix, please do tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...