Friday, August 4, 2017

sim card - What are potential causes of internet malfunction?


I'm using Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Running on android pie.


Phone is updated to latest firmware.
Few days ago I've changed sim card but problem still persist.


I can use internet with another sim card even with same network.


Sim tool kit is disappeared with sim I face problem, for other sim card it is appeared.


So what should I do to get rid of this?



Here is may you get cause of problem



I was facing same problem in my 3G phone so there also sim toolkit was disappeared.


And because of removing and insert sim in slot scratching sim card chip.


I insert this sim card in my new phone.


And I've started facing same problem.


So I had changed sim card but still facing same problem. I had tried in both sim slot. Tried other sim that was working fine.


Just notable difference is about sim toolkit. For my sim card it is disappeared for other sim which is used in other phone is appearing.



Do I need to change my sim card as well as phone sim slot?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...