Wednesday, August 30, 2017

crashes - Galaxy S3 Error/Crash Log Location


Is there an error log or crash log file anywhere on the Galaxy S3?


My phone is constantly crashing (rebooting or totally freezing requiring a battery pull) at least 4-5 time a day. I've attached the phone to my PC and browsed the file-system using Eclipse but I can't find an error log anywhere obvious.


My phone is NOT rooted so I realise I don't have total access to all locations on the phone's file-system but if anyone knows if such a log exists and where about it is, I'd be very grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...