Saturday, August 26, 2017

storage - Clearing logcat on HTC one X


I've faced with insufficient storage problem on my HTC One X (rooted, stock ROM 4.2.2, CWM recovery). I've solve this problem before on a Samsung device by dialing *#9900# then press Delete dumpstate/logcat. However, I try that with HTC and it doesn't work. Anyone know how can I delete logcat or other method to fix this problem?


Updated : FYI, I have plenty of storage in phone storage as well as in SDcard. I also try installing other app which seems to installed without problem. The app I'm having problem is Gallery Vault. Earlier, the app is installed and I uninstall it. Now I'm trying to reinstall it and I get insufficient storage error.


Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...