Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Decompile/Recompile Apk on Android device


So I am running Phoenix OS and I have installed Termux.



Is there a way to decompile and then recompile an apk inside of android. I see this required for Apps here and there but I don't have a physical computer.



Answer



No, here is the official response from the developer here. To quote



We leverage a couple of Java7 features that aren't completely in AOSP yet. Most of this being the java.nio2 library. Additionally our YAML library (SnakeYAML isn't compatible on top of Android).


Finally, our native binary (aapt) that has builds for Mac 64/32, Unix 64/32 and Windows doesn't have an ARM build for AOSP. That is why.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...