Monday, November 28, 2016

virtualization - How to fix android-x86 install on VMware?


Using android-x86-4.4-r3.iso, I created a virtual machine in VMware Workstation 11.0.0 on Mac OS X. I just clicked Create virtual machine, chose my Android ISO, and just hit Next repeatedly until finished (just like I do to create Windows VMs).


I'm not a master at VMware. What did I do wrong in there? I ran into trouble, as in this picture:


enter image description here


I wait, but it doesn't change. If I am supposed to enter a command, I don't know what command. Can anybody help me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...