Wednesday, November 16, 2016

4.0 ice cream sandwich - Prevent ICS From Mounting USB Storage


I have a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx running Android 4.0.4. I'd like to prevent ICS from mounting USB storage every time I plug it into a USB host. I just want it to charge by default. I am very dissatisfied that they took away this option in the upgrade from Gingerbread to ICS.


I am willing to do stuff in the terminal that requires root privilege to prevent this from happening, but I would be happier if there is an app for it. I want my phone to Charge Only when I plug it into a USB host.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...