Thursday, November 17, 2016

applications - Make website think you have a different size screen





I've been told that changing the user agent isn't enough.


I've been told asking for desktop version does not work 90% of the time.



The website measures the actual size of the screen. It does not care about DPI.


So, this Change the screen size and dpi does not answer this question.



How do you change the screen size in android. Or trick it. I'm open to any suggestions. I would like a rooted and unrooted method if possible. I don't mind downloading 3rd party applications either to get this to work.


End goal is to get desktop website to load.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...