Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Android Remote Desktop thru Wifi Only


I need a remote desktop solution, where it doesn't need an internet connection and I could see the desktop. So:



  • TeamViewer is not an option as it needs an Internet connection

  • Unified Remote is not an option as I cannot see my desktop

  • Same as Gmote


Any suggestions?




Answer




  1. Install Connectify on your PC, then open it (doesn't require net connection)

  2. Connect your phone to the Wi-Fi network created by Connectify

  3. Use a Remote Desktop app to connect to your PC's IP address


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...