Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Disable lock-screen enter/return button?


Is there any way to have the lock-screen unlock as soon as I enter the correct code? For instance, on my iPod touch if I type the 4 digit passcode, it'll unlock as soon as I hit that fourth digit. Is there any equivalent of this on Android? On my Droid X2, I have to enter the PIN and then hit the arrow-like return button.



Answer



No, because unlike the iphone/ipod touch, the unlock PIN can be longer then 4 digits. Android allows between 4 and 16 digits for the lock screen. Since it is "unknown" what the length of your pin is, you have to press OK to indicate "you are done".


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...