Thursday, November 3, 2016

external sd - Why is my microSD card not being reconized in Samsung Galaxy S Plus?


I had purchased Samsung Galaxy S Plus, it was working fine, but I had a problem yesterday connecting it to my PC. After that my SDCard is not being recognized by my device. It says Your phone doesn't have sdcard inserted also when I try to open the inbuilt camera its also not working with a message as Turn off USB storage before using camera. I tried to check that my SDCard is not corrupted so testing in other devices and its working fine. I also tried to restart the device couple of times. So, can anyone suggest me what can be the problem here? why my SDCard and Internal Storage is not being detected?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...