Friday, November 11, 2016

How to select default application


How can I change the default application for a given file type or protocol? For example, I have multiple browsers on my smartphone and have selected "Internet" (the default browser) to be "the default browser" because it kept asking on every link.



How can I change that to ask me each time or at least select a different option?


Thank you.



Answer



Go to:


Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> All -> Web [or Internet]

Hit "Clear Defaults" and that will change it to again ask every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...