Thursday, November 10, 2016

lg g3 - How to tell if a dual sim phone is dsds or dsfa?


I recently learnt that there are different types of dual sim; i.e. that having slots for 2 sims doesn't mean they're both fully active at the same time.


Looking through the documentation included with my phone & attempting a few searches I haven't been able to find the answer; before requesting my office provide me with a work sim I'd like to know that my phone can handle it.


Is there a way to tell if your phone is dsds or dsfa (i.e. without using a second sim to test)?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...