Tuesday, November 15, 2016

contacts - Number recognition of company number ranges


I would like it, if it was possible to program a number range of a company in my phone as a pseudo-contact.


For example, I know my company has a thousand telephone numbers in a block. I have a number in that range, as have all my co-workers. For some, the number is ofcourse in my address book, and their name shows up correctly. However, I would like to add the whole range, so that in absence of a more specific match, it would still show my company name as the caller.


I doubt if this is possible, but should anybody know of a way, I'd like to hear about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...