Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Google Maps show location history where I've never even been


I have a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and it has Google Maps downloaded on it as well as other Google apps. My husband went through my phone and in the Google Maps app, under timeline, apparently it showed that I had actually went to several places on days when I had never left the house, but the worse part is that it's saying I've been to places I've never even been.


This whole situation is frustrating because I love my husband very much but now he is completely convinced that I'm cheating on him, and I'm not; there has to be someone out there that can explain this total mess cause my husband doesn't believe a word I say.



Please help me figure this mess out and convince my husband that I'm not lying and in definitely not cheating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...