Thursday, November 3, 2016

samsung - How to Install system app with SE Linux enforced on Galaxy s7 Android 6.0.1



first, sorry for my english :)


i try to install a user app (installed in /data/app/) as system app on my new galaxy s7 : - Android 6.0.1 - Rooted - factory ROM


I follow many tutorials :


http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-install-any-app-as-system-app-on-android/ http://www.androidauthority.com/install-user-app-as-system-app-how-to-93522/


After reboot, my application is in the the folder /system/app but i can't launch it: it crash when i launch apk directly, even if permission are correctly set.


With another smartphone (samsung s4 rooted with cyanogenmod and SE Permisive), the copy paste technique work well.


Someone knows why i can't launch it ?


Thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...