Sunday, November 22, 2015

wi fi - my android phone can't access to any google related sites and services



I just recently bought a brand new asus zenfone go, everything is fine until I shut off my wifi and left home. I subscribed to a mobile data plan, of course.


but i can't access any google related website or apps at all using the mobile network. you name it, youtube, gmail, playstore, even www.google.com on the browser. But when i tried connecting to the wifi, I have no problem accessing them.


I tried tether my phone's internet connection on my PC using a usb cable. Eveything works fine, google.com.. gmail.com.. youtube.com.. Only on mobile network on this phone, I can't access all google services. I tried clear data and clear cache of the google play services, it wont fix it.


I even tried manually setting up the date and time. still no.


I almost gave up googling for hours. hope anyone who experienced this help me please! as for now, if i need to access the gmail apps, i need to use wifi.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...