Friday, November 20, 2015

applications - How can I install apps from unknown sources using my Google account on the web?


I was wondering whether or not I can somehow remotely install applications from "unknown sources" i.e not having to copy the .apk file onto my device and then installing.


For example, using the Google Playstore on the web, I can manage all my apps using a browser on my laptop or pc. However those are in-store apps. How would I go about installing out-side the store apps remotely on my device using Google account (if that's even possible), or perhaps any other way without having to physically connect my device or having the .apk on my device.


Note *Since it obviously isn't possible to do it from the playstore using a browser as it only allows playstore apps to be installed, any app would do. *



Answer



If your device is rooted, you can create Install Job in SureMDM.


Step 1: Create an free account here.

Step 2: Install Mobile agent here.
Step 3: Login to Web admin console here.
Step 4: Click on Jobs on Utility panel.
Step 5: New Job > Android > Install program > Job name > Local File path.
Step 6: Apply the job.
Step 7: You can verify the status of Install Job in the System Log.
It works


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...