Friday, November 6, 2015

Disable touchscreen in Android x86?



I'm running a triple-boot between Android, Ubuntu, and Windows. My computer has a bad touchscreen that is randomly clicking certain areas of the screen, and I want to know if it's possible to disable the touchscreen driver. I have Android set up to boot via grub2. (Note that I never attempted to install Android on the machine itself, I installed it to a USB drive on virtualbox then copied the android system folder to Ubuntu's partition, then modified my 40_custom file so I can boot Android.)


The Android version I'm running is 5.1. I installed this because Android 6 didn't seem to boot in Virtualbox so I thought it probably wouldn't boot on my PC. (Apparently it seemed to softlock on boot inside Virtualbox.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...