Monday, November 9, 2015

4.2 jelly bean - Open Web Page in Browser (not on SD card)



My question is similar to this one, but my HTML file and resources are not on an SD card, as my phone does not accept SD cards. It is currently at file:///Download/AnotherFolder/here.html. I have resources like images and javascript in a subfolder. How can I run this is in a browser, preferably Chrome? Just entering file:///Download/AnotherFolder/here.html does not work in Chrome.



Answer



Is it in the internal SD card? Try file://mnt/sdcard/Download/AnotherFolder/here.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...