Monday, November 9, 2015

geolocation - I'm getting frequent inaccurate location as the same location, can I make this stop?


My wife and I are both having this occur frequently, with the primary issue it brings up being that we often find ourselves getting directions to our desired location or searches for things nearby oriented in Mascoutah, IL when we are in fact about 45 miles away from there.


I have an LG G3 running Android 5.0 and she has an LG G4 running Android 5.0.


I'd like to figure out how to make this stop occurring, or at least occur significantly less. I would have blamed WiFi locations, but I'm including a few screenshots of three different days of mine that show it is very unlikely I'm hitting a WiFi consistently with that location.


Route 1 to work.


Route 2 to work.


Stayed within 10 min of home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...