Thursday, November 5, 2015

nexus 5 - Battery percentages per app nowhere near total


when I look at my Nexus 5 with android 5.1. battery screen, I can see something like this:


Screenshot Screenshot
Screenshots (click images for larger variants)



Sum of all per-app percentages in list is 10. However as you can see, there is 60% battery consumed (40% remaining). So, what is the deal here? Who consumed 50% battery? Or what do the percentages next to apps mean?


As you can see, screen was on just for few short times, the same for awake, and yet battery life about 18 hours? I dont get it.


Also, I found this issue reported on AOSP, but noone from google seems to care: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=80131




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...